At our clinics the All-on 4 cost between 2600 and 5000 Euros for each jawbone. This value depends on the type of prosthesis; with teeth in acrylic or ceramic. The 4 implants and the different kinds of prosthesis are included in the price.
ALL-ON 4 Cost
Removable denture and jawbone X-rays are not included If necessary, a removable denture costs 200 Euros more.
- The ALL-ON 4 cost range from 2600 to 5000 Euros.
- Both jawbones’ prices range from 5000 to 10,000 Euros.
- Dental CT’s price ranges from 60 to 120 Euros, depending if it’s one or two jawbones.
How much do All on 4 dental implants cost
What’s included in the All on 4 implants’ cost?
- First evaluation appointment.
- Implant surgery.
- The placement of 4 implants in the jawbone.
- Post-surgical evaluation appointment.
- Suture removal.
- Post-surgical medical prescription.
- A bag of ice to be applied in the area.
- All periapical X-rays.
- The placement of healing screws.
- Mouth impressions process and shipment to laboratory.
- Dental bridge or hybrid denture occlusion.
- The delivery of the fixed dental bridge a few months later.
- Delivery of a document concerning the European standards and the implant’s warranty.
What’s not included in the cost of ALL-ON 4 implants?
- Dental CT’s are not included and the price will be 60 Euros for each jawbone.
- If necessary, a removable denture will raise the price by another 200 Euros for each jawbone.
How long does an All-on-4 treatment last?
The All-on-4 may or may not be immediate implants. This page is dedicated to the protocol under which the implants are inserted, as the integration takes from 3 to 5 months. The fixed dental bridge is finally made. Read this chapter if you have any questions about the treatment. You will be clarified about the entire treatment process.
- The implants are placed and it takes about one or two hours depending on the number.
- A removable denture with 12 to 14 teeth will be delivered on the same day.
- The integration time ranges from 3 to 5 months.
- Finally, the dental bridge is made. Tests are conducted. This process takes one or two weeks depending on the material you choose.
Am I a suitable recipient of the ALL-ON 4 implants?
Implants are suitable for most people. Ideally, the patient should be healthy and have a good lifestyle and personal hygiene. In that case, the ALL-ON-4 implants are suitable for you. People with systemic diseases can also wear implants.
If you have any friends or relatives who have already placed implants, ask for their opinion regarding this. Experiences from friends and relatives can greatly help you draw your own conclusions.
Talk with your dentist about all the procedures and clarify all your doubts during the first evaluation appointment.
All-on 4 Aftercare
Don’t forget that taking care of your teeth is very important for the implants’ longevity. You should visit your dentist at least once a year to clean and sanitise your prosthesis. It is very important that you attend this visit regularly because prosthesis adjustments are made and X-rays are taken to control your dental structures.
Implants can be an excellent investment for your health and well-being. They can last for decades with the appropriate care.
VitaCentre Medical Reference- Reviewed by VitaCentre Dental Clinic Staff on August 17,2018